JLG Real Estate represents YOU!
Renting out a house is a specialism that must not be underestimated. That is why it’s important to consult a party with knowledge of the housing market and plenty of experience in renting out residential properties.
JLG Real Estate is such a party! We are a real estate office specialized in renting residential properties, a specialism that for most other brokers is something which is done ‘on the side’.
We rent out fast! With our unique marketing concept we can accomplish a fast and good deal with maximum exposure. With us the emphasis is to put the house as widely as possible in the market.
We can realize maximum attention for the fact that your house is for rent:
- We list your property on all major housing websites, which include sites where only certified brokers can list their properties. The two most important are: www.Funda.nl and Pararius Rental Properties in Holland. We are also able to list your property at many other less important websites.
- We mail our offers to all rental agencies in the area, they often have clients who have shown interest in our listings
- We work closely with a growing number of partners, who work with our listings and they often list our listings on their own website, so more exposure
- We send a weekly mailing with all listings to numerous international companies, who often have the need for housing for their expat employees
- We can provide a ‘For Rent’ poster or quick sign to hang in front of your window, for more attention
Ergo, put your house for rent with us and you have covered the whole market!
Renting out your house: Code of honour
The words to describe the code of honour of JLG Real Estate best are integrity, sincere and competent. This attitude will lead to a long an mutual healthy business relationship. The membership of the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers (NVM) contributes this code of Honour.
Your house should not be rented out to the first comes, first gets. A good tenant often does come by itself. Therefore you can use the services of JLG Real Estate. We’ll take care of a fast transaction for the best price possible, with the least of worries.
JLG Real Estate only mediates in rentals for tenants who:
- Provide information of their personal back ground
- Financially capable of paying the monthly instalments
This will be checked by us by asking for an employers statement or work contract and a copy of a valid ID. If there are doubts about the back ground of a certain tenant, we can ask for further references of previous landlords.
If the house is being rented by a company, a registration of the Chamber of Commerce needs to be provided, not older than 6 months, together with the copy ID of the authorized person to sign. Only this person can sign for the lease agreement.
Sometimes you may ask yourself what should be better: selling or renting? Why not both? With JLG Real Estate it’s possible to go for both options, which can result in a win-win situation: you either sell it for the best price possible or you rent it out for the time being and also benefit the value increase of the property for the time it’s rented.
Renting out your house? We represent only one party, on no cure no pay base!
We will do our outmost to provide and select the best candidate to rent your house. On success we charge a commission to only one party, the principal. That principal is you, the one who offers the house for rent. The commission is 8% of the rent, over a maximum period of 12 months. This 8% is approximately 1/12th of the rent amount. Prices are excluding 21% VAT.
You only pay commission over the first your, so if a tenant stays for 2 or 3 years, there are no extra costs involved. All this on base of NO CURE, NO PAY. Contracts closed for a period shorter than 12 moths are calculated pro rato, with a minimum charge of 750 euro (excl. 21% VAT)
Because we only charge one party, we are more interesting for tenants: if they rent directly through us they don’t need to pay a commission. Further more this implicates that we really look after your interest, that’s what you are paying for!