€ 1.400,- per maand
Recht Boomssloot 22 B
1011 EA AMSTERDAM
**ALSO POSSIBLE TO VISIT ONLINE VIA FACETIME OR JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM LIVE STREAM**
Lovely, fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment in the oldest and most picturesque parts of the city with canal view.
Close to the Nieuwmarkt square and only 7-10 minutes walk from Central Station. It’s a peaceful and rather quiet part in the area, yet close to all facilities, restaurants, organic market, metro station and shops.
The apartment is part of a modern building complex and is situated on the 1st floor, reachable via staircase. Inside the apartment has been nicely decorated and supplied with luxurious bathroom and sufficient cupboard space. Hardwood flooring and double glazing.
Lay out: entrance with hall and fitted closets with sliding doors, where storage space and washing machine is behind. The renovated bathroom features a nice shower, sink, toilet and floor heating.
The living room faces the canal and features double glazed windows. Next to the living room a separate kitchen, sufficient with all appliances and a nice balcony facing the canal.
The spacious bedroom at the rear features a comfortable king size bed and lots of cupboard space.
• Ca. 58 m2 living space (not measured according NEN2580 guidelines)
• Fully Furnished
• Great central location close to everything
• Not suitable for sharing, no pets and non smoking
• Suitable for a couple or a singe person
• 2 months deposit
• Rent price is € 1.400,- excluding utilities, expect ca. 160 euro per month
• Available directly for max. 24 months. (model lease B)
**This property is offered by JLG Real Estate a certified MVA Expat broker**