Rental Services Agreement
By filling in this Rental Service Agreement you consent JLG Real Estate to help you with finding the right tenants for your property. After you completed this form it needs to be confirmed by JLG Real Estate. Important documentation concerning this Service Agreement where you need to approve on are: ‘General Terms and Conditions‘ , ‘Privacy Statement‘ and ‘Additional notes of a Rental Agreement‘.
All elements that are marked with a star key (*) are obligated.
Does your current living address differs from your address for correspondence?
What is your Marital Status?
Please attach a copy of your ID
The rental property:
You declare that;
1. 'You are the legal owner of this rental property/ You have a written consent from the owner and/or his tenant to rent out this property; and
2. 'that all municipal and further authorized organisations, the mortgage bank and the homeowner's association have consented the rental of my property; and
3. 'that the rental property will be without legal shortcoming, at the start of the rental period.
Do you have a energy label?
Please attach a copy of your energy label.
Do you have a housing evaluation system?
Please add a copy of your property classification overview.
Would you like to receive an offer from JLG Real Estate to help you with your energy label and/or classifications of your property?
Furnished or Unfurnished
If available, please fill in the estimated amounts for service costs.
Are there any storage facilities?
Is it possible to share your property with multiple housemates?
Are pats allowed?
Is it allowed to smoke?
Authorization for collection
The client authorizes a one-time direct debit of € 70.- (incl. VAT) when the Client redraws this assignment, for the costs of the extensive marketing activities for the property to let. The client will receive, shortly after redrawing the property, an invoice at the e-mail address specified in this engagement letter. Direct debit from the bank account number provided by the client will subsequently take place within one month.
JLG Real Estate would like to offer you the following additional services.
Would you like to receive an offer for professional photography of your rental property? (Additional costs of € 200,-)
Would you like to receive an offer for a digital and interactive map, including publishing at the Funda platform, of your rental property? (Additional costs of € 50,-)
General terms, conditions and commission.
This assignment is subject to the General Consumer Conditions NVM, version 2015. In signing this agreement, the client declares that he has received and agrees to the general terms and conditions. The client may request additional copies of the terms and conditions from JLG Real Estate BV and may consult these conditions on the NVM website (www.nvm.nl). The general terms and conditions apply unless parties have agreed differently or where application thereof to this agreement is not possible.
Commission of JLG Real Estate
Commission is 8% of the rent, increased by 21% VAT (9,65% including VAT) over a maximum of 1 year rent, with a minimum of € 1.000,- to be increased by VAT (€ 1.210,- including VAT). Commission is calculated over the initial rental period, as agreed to by tenant and lessor. If the initial period of a rental agreement is less than one year, but is prolonged to 1 year or more, the lessor shall pay JLG Real Estate the extra amount of commission due within 14 days of the prolongation.
1. Client agrees that JLG contract, possibly bringing to the attention with pictures and similar drawings of colleagues and third parties, and that these data are recorded on several websites, property files in directories and other statements.
2. The client agree that the property is registered and screened at: www.jlg.nl, www.mva.nl, www.jaap.nl and www. amsterdam.craigslist.org.
3. The client agree that the property is registered and displayed on www.pararius. com and www.funda.nl. JLG client indicates that housing can only be offered by one office and Pararius Funda. It is the client not possible also to provide the commission for registration on Pararius Funda and other offices.
4. The Client agrees that the property can be stored in the databases of other brokers or intermediaries, which in turn offer to their tenants your property.
Limitation of Liability.
1. JLG Real Estate BV is not liable for any damages resulting from stipulations (to be) included in the rental agreement that may be considered null and void according to (semi) mandatory (rent) laws or that may be nullified by the tenant.
2. The rental rate and the advances for included items and services were provided to JLG Real Estate BV by the client. JLG Real Estate BV is not accountable for the amounts provided by the client and is not liable in the event that the amounts given are actually higher than is legally permitted to charge to a tenant. JLG Real Estate BV is not liable for damages as a result of actions undertaken by the tenant to accomplish a decrease of the rent.
3. If a residential property is let with an initial rental rate above the rent liberalization threshold, the rental agreement shall contain a rental rate indexation clause, which will provide in an annual increase in rent equal to inflation. The client must take into account that the tenant has the right to rental rate protection. JLG Real Estate BV declines any and all liability toward the client for the consequences of a successful claim of rental rate protection, which includes assessment of the initial rental rate by the tenant.
4. JLG Real Estate BV is not liable for damages inflicted to the property by the tenant and/or individuals for whom the tenant is responsible.
5. JLG Real Estate BV is not liable should the client be reprimanded by authorized organisations or other third parties for letting the property without consent or permission.
6. JLG Real Estate BV is not liable for statements, actions, behaviors and or financial circumstances of any party with respect to the quality and/or description of the property and its further accommodations, nor for third parties involved in the letting of the property, with the exception of those instances of gross negligence or fault by JLG Real Estate BV. This assignment contains 5 pages. For all assignments and agreements the General Consumer Conditions NVM version February NVM 2015 are applicable, which are retrievable at the office of JLG Real Estate BV and to consult at www.nvm.nl. Member of the Association of Rental
7. JLG Real Estate BV will not be authorized to enter into rental agreements. Prior to the exercising its role as intermediary, JLG Real Estate BV shall inform potential tenants of its role as intermediary and of the fact that it is not authorized to enter into agreements
on behalf of the client.
8. The client consents that JLG Real Estate BV will present the assignment, possibly including photographs, sketches, etc to colleagues and third parties, and that this information will be published on several internet sites, housing databases, folders and other listings.
Dutch law and Litigation
1. All agreements between JLG Real Estate BV and the client are subject to Dutch law, unless otherwise stipulated.
2. The original Dutch text of this assignment and the general terms and conditions are legally binding and overrides any and all translations thereof.
3. Contrary to the stipulations of art. 19 General Consumer Conditions NVM, JLG Real Estate BV and the client may at all times litigate disputes with the district court in Amsterdam.
4. The client emphatically agrees that the personal information he provides are entered in an automated file by the Nederlandse Vereniging van Makelaars o.g. en Vastgoeddeskundigen NVM, observing the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act, in accordance with the privacy statement that the client has received as appendix to this Instruction to provide services.
1. JLG Real Estate BV will handle all information given by the client in the scope of this assignment confidentially, to such an extent as is reasonably possible. This assignment contains 5 pages. For all assignments and agreements the General Consumer Conditions NVM version February NVM 2015 are applicable, which are retrievable at the office of JLG Real Estate BV and to consult at www.nvm.nl. Member of the Association of Rental Brokers Amsterdam (VVA).
2. The client is prohibited from disclosing information, which he has received in light of this assignment with JLG Real Estate BV, to third parties, subject to reimbursement of all damages such disclosure may cause to JLG Real Estate BV.